Funder: Regional Arts NSW
Grant Background: Country Arts Support Program (CASP) is an annual small grants program and is guided by the Arts and Cultural Funding Program’s three major objectives:
- grow creative leadership and programming excellence in NSW
- strengthen NSW arts and cultural activity that drives community and social benefits
- showcase NSW as a leader for strategic arts and cultural governance and strong financial management.
The program aims to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities
- increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs
- enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities
- bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities
- lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity
- increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations
Projects including but not limited to:
- arts activities as part of community festivals or events
- artist-in-residence programs
- public art and design projects
- arts and cultural directories
- community seminars and forums
- other local arts initiatives
$ Available: Up to $5 000.
- A not-for-profit incorporated body.
- A local government authority
- A collective with a nominated Funds Administrator
- Applicants are required to have a current certificate of currency for Broadform Liability or ‘Public Liability’ Insurance
Note: To be eligible, applicants must discuss their project with their relevant Regional Arts Development Organisation before applying.
Key Dates: closes 29 September 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#countryarts #communityarts #culturaldevelopment #culturaldiversity #artsinnovation