Funder: NSW – Women
Grant Background: The $9 million COVID-19 Domestic and Family Violence Funding – Tranche 2 Grant program aims to support sexual, domestic and family violence services to respond to the challenges posed by COVID-19, including by assisting services to:
- Adapt service delivery, for example by making service adjustments or modifications to respond to changing client needs or social distancing requirements.
- Expand service delivery, for example by increasing capacity to deliver more services to more clients.
- Introduce new services, in accordance with demand arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
$ Available: Up to $150 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
- provide a direct and frontline service to people experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, sexual, domestic and family violence; or provide services or programs for perpetrators, as part of their overall service delivery model; and
- be established in NSW and operational.
Eligible applicants may include not-for-profit organisations including community organisations and/or faith based organisations.
Key Dates: Applications close 23 September 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#community #women #domesticviolence #womenshealth #familyviolence #servicedelivery #capacitybuilding