Funder: Create NSW
Grant Background: The Creative Capital fund has been established to meet the demands for facilities to support the creative economy and improve access to and participation in quality cultural experiences across NSW. Cultural equity is at the heart of the new Creative Capital Program and will ensure that more people have access to and can participate in the arts.
Grants will be available to fund new infrastructure or to upgrade existing cultural infrastructure to make existing spaces fit for purpose. Communities will benefit with fit-for-purpose, high performing museums, theatres, performance spaces, galleries, Aboriginal Cultural Centres, Keeping Places and language centres across NSW.
$ Available: Up to $5million.
Eligibility: To be eligible:
- The organisation must have an NSW address or operate in NSW, and the location of the proposed facilities must be in NSW.
- Applicants must hold an Australian Business Number, Australian Company Number or be registered with NSW Fair Trading under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009 or other Act.
- An applicant must be one of the following entities:
- Local Councils
- Joint Organisation of Councils
- Not-for-profit organisations, including business chambers, industry associations and charities
- Local Aboriginal Land Councils
Key Dates: Expressions of Interest close on 3 November 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#creativeeconomy #accessandequity #artsandculture #vibrantarts #creativearts #artsaccess #culturalexperiences #culturalfacilities #culturalinfrastructure #museums #performancevenues #keepingplaces