Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The objectives of the Cyber Security Skills Partnership Innovation Fund are to:
- improve the quality or quantity of cyber security professionals in Australia, including increasing the participation of women in cyber security
- improve collaboration between industry and the education sector to build the quality and availability of cyber security professionals in Australia
- support industry and academia to build Australia’s future pipeline of skilled cyber security professionals.
$ Available: Up to $3million
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
and be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated association
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- an Australian State/Territory or Local Government agency or body.
Key Dates: Closes 6 December 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #innovation #cybersecurity #industrycollaboration #professionaldevelopment