Funder: Federal – Infrastructure
Grant Background: The Driver Reviver Site Upgrade Program is designed to contribute to the reduction of road trauma. The $8 million initiative was announced by the Australian Government to upgrade and improve awareness of Driver Reviver sites and improve road safety by reducing road trauma resulting from driver fatigue.
$ Available: Up to $150 000.00 per grant.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply, you must:
- be the owner of the land on which an active Driver Reviver site is, or is proposed to be, located orhave written support from the owner of the land for the project plan in your application;
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST (unless exempt);
- be a permanent resident of Australia; and
- have an account with an Australian financial institution
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia
- a company incorporated by guarantee
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an incorporated association
- a partnership
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian state or territory government body; or
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Key Dates: Closes 25 February 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#roadsafety #communityproject #innovation #research #roadsafetytechnology #reducingroadtrauma #driverreviver