Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Empowering Business to Go Digital program will provide a single grant of up to $3 million in matched funding to support the establishment of a non-government organisation to build and enhance small business digital capability and to address issues.
The objectives of the program are to:
- establish a financially self-sustaining non-government organisation (NGO) to increase small business awareness and adoption of digital technology, in line with the recommendations of the Small Business Digital Taskforce Report
- establish an online platform as a central point of up-to-date and tailored digital information for Australian small businesses and their trusted advisers
- improve information sharing between businesses, government, industry associations and the small business commissioners.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- increased accessibility of small business digital information
- increased small business awareness and adoption of digital technology
- improved small business digital capability and productivity.
$ Available: Up to $3million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be an entity, incorporated in Australia
Key Dates: closes 17 March 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#godigital #digitalinformation #informationsharing #digitaltechnology #digitalcapability #productivity