Funder: Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal
Grant Background: The Enhancing Country Health Outcomes (ECHO) grant program aims to improve health outcomes for people living in rural, regional and remote Victoria and New South Wales.
The program provides targeted funds for charitable initiatives delivered by not-for-profit organisations that strengthen, improve accessibility and retain quality and contextually appropriate primary health care services in local communities.
Priority will be given to locally driven initiatives, based in rural, regional and remote Victorian and New South Wales communities that:
- Improve accessibility and availability of innovative public primary health service delivery that while publicly available, is difficult to access;
- Enable communities to attract and retain a multi-disciplinary health workforce,including General Practitioners and allied health workers, through innovative and novel approaches;
- Support the rural, regional and remote health workforce in being prepared for living and thriving in their / these communities;
- Provide innovative responses to local health needs that are collaborative, integrated and help create systemic change;
- Develop and implement evidence-based, best-practice models of care that are affordable, acceptable and appropriate to meeting the primary health care needs of people living in rural, regional and remote areas.
$ Available: Up to $150 000.00.
Eligibility: Who can apply?
- Not-for-profit community-based organisations from communities across rural, regional or remote Victoria or New South Wales, where funds support projects and activities that offer clear public benefit (i.e. are for a charitable purpose) and address a need in the community (see What Can be Funded below);
- Organisations with an ABN or Incorporation Certificate;
- Organisations with and without DGR endorsement;
- Not-for-profit regionally based primary health care organisations.
Key Dates: Closes 9 June 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#primaryhealthcare #ruralhealth #improvedhealth #accessandequity #ruralandremote #healthpractitioners #innovativehealth