Funder: NSW – Planning & Environment
Grant Background: Remanufacture NSW Round 2 offers funding to support the NSW resource recovery sectors response to changes brought about by the decision to ban the export of unbeneficiated waste plastic, paper and tyres. Remanufacture NSW ensures New South Wales leads by example and maximises recycling and reuse activities while keeping materials within the productive economy.
The program targets the following waste materials, which are subject to the export ban:
$ Available: Up to $3million.
Eligibility: The following organisations are eligible to apply:
- an Australian entity or partnership incorporated under the Corporations Act 2001
- a council, regional organisation of councils or other, local government-controlled organisation.
- a state government entity
- an Australian research institution can be a tertiary education institution, a government agency established for research, a cooperative research centre, an institute or centre of research or a privately owned and accredited research facility.
- a non-government/not-for-profit organisation with an established legal status, or those without legal status that can have grant funds administered by another organisation with legal status.
Key Dates: Closes on 11 March 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#remanufacture #innovation #industrialecology #resourcerecovery #recycling #reuse #industry #environment #environmentalinnovation #productiveeconomy #infrastructure #wastestreams #wastemanagement #wasteprocessing