Funder: NSW – Planning
Grant Background: The Environmental Restoration and Rehabilitation programme aims to assist community and government organisations to contribute to the ongoing sustainable management and stewardship of significant environmental assets and services in New South Wales.
Applications to the 2021–22 Environmental Restoration and Rehabilitation program are required to address at a practical level, how their project will contribute to the delivery of either one or both of two immediate funding priorities from the NSW Environmental Trust Strategic Plan 2020–24:
- supporting threatened species recovery
- addressing climate change impacts on the natural environment – both mitigation and adaptation.
$ Available: Up to $170 000.00.
Eligibility: Who can apply?
- community groups and organisations
- incorporated associations
- non-profit organisations
- non-commercial cooperatives
- local councils
- state government agencies and entities.
Key Dates: Closes on 11 October 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#climatechange #threatenedspecies #climatechangemitigation #endangeredspecies #sustainablemanagement #environmentalstewardship #naturalenvironment