Funder: Federal – Infrastructure
Grant Background: Festivals Australia provides funding to support individual art projects at festivals or significant one-off community events, such as a town’s centenary celebration or opening of a major new community resource.
Festivals Australia will:
- provide access to a diverse range of high quality, innovative arts projects that grow audiences at festivals across regional Australia
- support partnerships and collaboration across the arts sector
- encourage community participation in arts projects at regional and remote festivals.
$ Available: Up to $200 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
- be an Australian incorporated organisation
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST), if required by the Australian Tax Office, and
- not have any outstanding reports, acquittals or serious breaches relating to any Commonwealth funding.
* Applicants from the Australian external territories, such as Norfolk Island, are eligible to apply.
Unincorporated groups are eligible for funding but must be auspiced by an organisation that meets the above criteria.
Festivals Australia does not fund projects in major cities or metropolitan locations.
Key Dates: Closes 29 September 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#festivals #innovativearts #artcollaboration #communityevents #communitycelebrations