Funder: Federal – Communication & Arts
Grant Background: Festivals Australia provides funding to support individual art projects at festivals or significant one-off community events, such as a town’s centenary celebration or opening of a major new community resource.
Festivals Australia will:
- provide access to a diverse range of high quality, innovative arts projects that grow audiences at festivals across regional Australia
- support partnerships and collaboration across the arts sector
- encourage community participation in arts projects at regional and remote festivals.
$ Available: There is no limit to the amount of funding that may be sought for individual applications however only one project, per organisation, per festival will be funded. Amounts may range from $50 000 to $100 000.
Funding is available through annual or multi-year funding agreements subject to available funds.
Eligibility: To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
- be an Australian incorporated organisation
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST), if required by the Australian Tax Office, and
- not have any outstanding reports, acquittals or serious breaches relating to any Commonwealth funding.
Unincorporated groups are eligible for funding but must be auspiced by an organisation that meets the above criteria.
Festivals Australia does not fund projects in major cities or metropolitan locations.
Key Dates: closes 18 October 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#festivals #innovativearts #artcollaboration #communityevents #communitycelebrations