Funder: Federal – Agriculture
Grant Background: The Future Drought Fund – Drought Resilience Innovation Expression of Interest (EOI) and Grants Program has 3 grant types available:
- Ideas Grants will provide $50,000 for one year.
- Proof-of-Concept Grants will provide funding of up to $120,000 for one year.
- Innovation Grants will provide funding of between $300,000 to $1.1 million per year for a maximum of 3 years.
This grant opportunity will run through a 2-part process.
You can express interest in an Innovation Grant, Proof-of-Concept Grant, or an Ideas Grant. You may submit more than one application. The EOI process will be used to move applications into the most appropriate funding stream to support merit worthy proposals of varying scale and development, and to manage risks.
If your proposal is assessed as suitable in the EOI process for an Innovation Grant or a Proof-of-Concept Grant, you will be invited to apply for these through a targeted competitive grant round.
$ Available: Up to $3.3million.
Eligibility: Eligible entity types are outlined below:
- Sole Traders
- Incorporated Associations
- Indigenous Corporations, registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cth)
- a registered higher education provider for the purposes of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (Cth), that is registered in a provider category that permits the use of the word ‘university’
- Local Governments
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Statutory Entity
Key Dates: Closes 8 September 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#droughtresilience #futurefund #droughtmanagement #aginnovation #innovation #ideas #ruralandregional #agriculture