Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Global Innovation Linkages Program provides funding to help Australian businesses and researchers collaborate with global partners. They support strategically focused, leading-edge research and development.
Your project must be in at least 1 of their 6 priority areas. The priority areas align with the six Government-funded Industry Growth Centres set up to support industry. Read more on the relevant Growth Centre website:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Food and agribusiness
- Medical technologies and pharmaceuticals
- Mining equipment, technology and services
- Oil, gas and energy resources
- Cyber security
$ Available: Up to $1million.
Eligibility: To be eligible, your project must have a lead applicant and project partners.
Lead applicant: To be eligible, lead organisations must:
- have an Australian Business Number
You must also be one of the following:
- an Australian incorporated entity
- a publicly funded research organisation
- a Cooperative Research Centre
- an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body
Project partners: A project must include at least one of each of the following:
- Australian industry entity
- Australian research entity
- global partner
Key Dates: Closes on 7 April 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#innovation #research #researchanddevelopment #globallinkages #collaboration