Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Hotel Energy Uplift Program provides grants to support small and medium hotels to reduce their energy use, improve energy productivity and deliver carbon abatement.
The objectives of the program are to assist hotels to:
- upgrade equipment to reduce energy consumption
- upgrade the building fabric to save energy, such as improving windows, drapes or insulation
- undertake energy management activities and assessments, such as energy audits and engineering feasibility studies for energy efficiency upgrades
- invest in energy monitoring and management systems.
$ Available: Up to $25 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be a small to medium sized hotel, motel or serviced apartment complex with 1 to 99 guestrooms that are advertised to, and available to be booked by, members of the public on a nightly basis where a:
- ‘guestroom’ is not in or on a residential property or plot
- ‘guestroom’ is not a tent or a caravan
- ‘guestroom’ is not a room in a youth hostel or a business that provides dormitory-style accommodation (for example to farm workers or school groups)
and be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- a co-operative
- a partnership
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust.
Key Dates: Closes on 1 April 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#energyefficiency #energymanagement #carbonabatement #energysavings #energyaudits