Funder: National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
Grant Background: The Individual Capacity Building Program aims to ensure:
- People with disability have the skills and confidence to participate and contribute to the community and protect their rights through an increase in:
- skills and capacity
- motivation, confidence and empowerment to act
- participation and contribution to community.
- Disabled Peoples Organisations (DPOs) and Families Organisations (FOs) are strengthened in their capability to deliver services for people with a disability through:
- improving the organisation’s capacity and ability to deliver the organisation’s mission and Information, Linkages and Capacity Building in the community.
$ Available: Up to $500 000.00.
Eligibility: The National Disability Insurance Agency can only provide funding to an organisation that is a legal entity.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN), or be willing to obtain one prior to the execution of the grant agreement
- be registered, or willing to register for the purposes of GST if your income turnover as a result of a successful grant will exceed the threshold defined by the Australian Tax Office
- have an account with an Australian financial institution
- have public liability insurance cover for the duration of the project.
You must also be one of the following legal entity types:
- a Company
- an Incorporated Association
- an Indigenous Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006
- a Cooperative
- a Local Government entity, only as an auspicor of a Disabled Peoples Organisation or Family Organisation.
- a Corporate State or Territory Entity, only as an auspicor of a Disabled Peoples Organisation or Family Organisation.
Non-legal entities, such as unincorporated associations, may apply through an auspice arrangement with another organisation if the lead organisation is an eligible legal entity.
Key Dates: Closes 6 May 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#disability #information #accessandequity #support #capacitybuilding