Funder: Federal – Health
Grant Background: The purpose of the grant opportunity is to develop and deliver training and education for health professionals, in relation to the treatment of patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
The grant strongly aligns with the priorities and actions outlined in the National Strategic Action Plan for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (the Action Plan), launched by the Australian Government in March 2019.
The Action Plan is a nationally co-ordinated effort to address the effective care and management for people living with IBD in Australia. It focuses on actions that can bring tangible benefits to people’s individual care; reduce the burden of disease; and improve the care and quality of life for the people living with IBD and the community.
$ Available: Up to $150 000.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation;
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Key Dates: closes 25 November 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#ibdawareness #healthandwellbeing #education #educationalresources #prevention #healthprofessionals #standardsofcare