Funder: NSW – Office of Responsible Gambling
Grant Background: The NSW Government offers grants to communities across NSW to support the building, renovation and fit-out of infrastructure. Funding is available for arts and cultural infrastructure, sport and recreation infrastructure and projects that assist communities with essential infrastructure and disaster readiness.
Infrastructure Grants are made possible through the NSW Government’s Clubgrants Category 3 Fund, which reinvests a contribution from the state’s registered clubs gaming machine profits back into community projects.
They will give priority to bushfire affected communities, to assist in the recovery efforts. This means these communities will be prioritised in funding decisions.
Infrastructure Grants can be used toward the costs of construction, alteration, renovation, completion and fit-out of buildings and community infrastructure in the following areas:
- Arts & Culture
- Disaster Readiness & Community Infrastructure
- Sport & Recreation
$ Available: Infrastructure Grants can be used toward the costs of construction, alteration, renovation, completion and fit-out of buildings and community infrastructure in the following areas:
- Arts & Culture: $50,000 – $200,000 available per project
- Disaster Readiness & Community Infrastructure: $10,000 – $200,000 available per project
- Sport & Recreation: $100,000 – $300,000 available per project
Eligibility: To be eligible for funding, applications must meet all of the following conditions:
- Location: Built infrastructure based in NSW.
- Application: Submitted by an organisation with an ABN that is responsible for operating and/or maintaining the infrastructure.
- Benefit: Infrastructure that is accessible and available to the general public the majority of the time.
Key Dates: Applications close 6 April 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#disasterreadiness #communityproject #arts #culture #infrastructure #sportandrecreation #bushfireareas