Funder: Federal – Foreign Affairs
Grant Background: The International Climate Change Engagement Program aims to advance Australia’s interests on international climate change action. The intended outcome of the program is to advance Australia’s priorities in implementing the Paris Agreement
Program priorities are:
- To assist developing countries in the Indo-Pacific to meet their Paris commitments through the development and implementation of Nationally Determined Contributions.
- Support Australia’s negotiating priorities under the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, including transparency of countries’ commitments, carbon markets and provision of support.
- Strengthen bilateral relationships with key partners in the Indo-Pacific through practical climate engagement and initiatives, particularly for trade and investment opportunities.
- Achieve regional cooperation on cleaner, more efficient energy generation and use.
- Leverage private sector investment in climate action.
- Other projects that may advance Australia’s interests not covered in the above list.
$ Available: Up to $500 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- an Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN), or Indigenous Corporation Number (ICN)
- an Australian consortium with a lead organisation
- an Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian State/Territory government body
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- an Australian statutory authority
- an international or overseas-based entity, including but not limited to institutions, universities, peak industry bodies, consortia, and research groups.
and be willing to provide or develop child protection guidelines that meets the Child Protection Policy.
Key Dates: Closes on 8 October 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#climatechange #internationalclimatechange #carbonmarkets #bilateralrelations #climateengagement #tradeandinvestment #regionalcooperation #energyefficiencies