Funder: Federal – Foreign Affairs
Grant Background: The International Relations Grants Program aims to promote institutional, community and people connections and a contemporary and positive image of Australia and support for the Australian Government’s international policy goals.
The expected outcomes of the Program are:
- strengthened bilateral relationships in areas of mutual interest with particular countries and regions,
- international networks, collaboration and connections between institutions and communities to build understanding, trust and influence,
- enhanced Australian international reputation and reach through the promotion of our economic, creative and cultural, sporting, innovation and science, and education assets, and
- increased understanding of Australians of the cultures and opportunities in each of these countries.
$ Available: Up to $50 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- an Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN), or Indigenous Corporation Number (ICN)
- an Australian consortium with a lead organisation
- an Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian State/Territory government body
- a Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- an Australian statutory authority
- be an Australian or permanent resident of Australia
- be a citizen or organisation from Indonesia, or
- be a well-established organisation in Indonesia with a business purpose to advocate for Australian business, education and/or cultural interests
- be already based in Australia or Indonesia or able to travel to Indonesia from a third country amidst current COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- and be willing to provide or develop child protection guidelines.
Applications from consortia are acceptable.
Key Dates: Closes 8 September 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #internationalrelations #ASEAN #collaboration #sharedinterests #strategicpartners #internationalpolicy #bilateralrelationships #networking