Funder: NSW – Communities & Justice
Grant Background: The Justice Innovation Fund was created to encourage innovative approaches to improve the way legal problems are solved. Grants will be awarded to ideas for low cost, high impact projects, particularly those targeting socially and economically disadvantaged communities.
They are seeking applications for projects that make the justice system easier to access for people in NSW. This may include projects that:
- explore new approaches to the delivery of legal assistance services and the resolution of legal problems
- help people to navigate and access the justice system
- promote collaborative approaches to reducing barriers to justice
- demonstrate how technology can improve access to and user experience of the justice system.
$ Available: Up to $250,000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must be:
- a non-government organisation
- a not-for-profit organisation; or
- a business that provides services to people living in NSW
Key Dates: Applications close 11 February 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#justiceinnovation #legalproblems #sociallydisadvantagedcommunities #economicdisadvantage #justicesystem #legalassistance #legalaid #barrierstojustice #accessandequity