Funder: Federal – Agriculture
Grant Background: The intended outcomes of the Koala Critical Habitat Protection Community Grants are to:
- improve the extent, quality and connectivity of the nationally listed koala’s habitat and reduce local threats
- increase understanding and management of disease and injury affecting koala health and lift capability in on-ground care, treatment and triage of koalas
- improve data and knowledge of koala populations and health across their range, to support effective decision making and conservation action.
$ Available: Up to $200,000.00.
Eligibility: You can apply if you have an Australian business number (ABN) and are one of the following:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cth)
- a co-operative
- a regional National Resource Management (NRM) organisation supporting a project that is delivered by, or directly engages with, local community groups
- an incorporated not for profit organisation, including incorporated Indigenous not-for-profit organisations
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an Australian local government agency or body.
Key Dates: Closes on 15 July 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#conservation #safehaven #koalas #threatenedspecies #nativefauna #habitat #landmanagement #koalahealth #invasivespecies #wildlife #healthyenvironments #koalahabitat