Funder: NSW – Women
Grant Background: The NSW Government supports the prevention of domestic and family violence at the local level by providing annual grants to Local Domestic and Family Violence Committees across the state. Grants are available for projects that raise awareness about the impacts of domestic and family violence (DFV).
Projects the NSW Government is looking to fund:
- Projects that reinforce messages about positive behaviours and social norms rejecting violence against women, and collaborations with local organisations, especially men’s-based organisations, groups and schools, in leading efforts for change.
- Funds can also be used to develop educational and awareness raising resources, print information booklets, promotional brochures and posters about DFV and/or local services.
$ Available: Up to $1 800.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
- Be a formally recognised forum where organisations in a local area (government and non-government) providing services to women, men and children experiencing domestic and family violence, can discuss issues of concern.
- Enhance inter-agency responses to women, men and children who experience domestic and family violence.
- Be a body with membership from both government agencies and non-government organisations.
- Have members with demonstrated expertise in addressing domestic and family violence
- Provide Women NSW with an up to date copy of agreed terms of reference (or other relevant operational information).
Key Dates: Applications close 30 October 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#community #women #domesticviolence #womenshealth #familyviolence #awarenessraising #prevention