Funder: NSW – Sport
Grant Background: The Local Sport Defibrillator Grant Program provides NSW sports clubs and councils the opportunity to acquire an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) package for their club or sports facility at a reduced cost.
An AED is a life saving device which delivers a controlled shock to an individual experiencing cardiac arrest, increasing their chances of survival.
Sporting organisations and councils will be able to choose from a panel of approved AED Panel Service Providers and a variety of AED packaged services with the level of customer service that meets their needs.
An AED package will include:
- An AED
- AED familiarisation instruction (within 28 days of delivery)
- A minimum of six years of essential AED maintenance
$ Available: Grants are available up to a maximum of $1 900.00
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply, you must be one of the entity types, listed below:
- Incorporated, not-for-profit sports clubs in NSW
- State or national sporting organisations on behalf of member clubs located in NSW
- Licensed sporting clubs, providing that the project directly benefits sporting activities
- Sport clubs associated with a school, church or university providing they are an incorporated not for profit club in their own right
- Councils on behalf of sports clubs
- Councils, sport and recreational facilities owners on behalf of sports clubs
- Service clubs such as Rotary, CWA and Lions, on behalf of sporting clubs.
Key Dates: Closes on 8 April 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#sports #sportsfacilities #heartstarter #healthandfitness