Funder: NSW – Sport
Grant Background: The Local Sport Grant Program (LSGP) aims to increase regular and on-going participation opportunities in sport in NSW. The Local Sports Grant funding is available across all electorates in NSW.
There are four project types within the Program:
- Sport Development
2. Sport Event
3. Sport Access
4. Sport Facility
The overall objectives of the Program are to:
- Increase regular and on-going participation in sport
- Increase participation and access for women, girls or population groups with low rates of participation
- Address barriers to participation in sport or structured physical activity
- Assist sport clubs to provide quality service to their members and meet community needs.
$ Available: Up to $15 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible for this grant program, applicants must be an:
- Incorporated, not-for-profit grassroots ‘sport club’ .
- Applications from Licenced Sporting Clubs may be considered providing the project directly benefits the sport, not the administration processes of the licenced club or upgrades of the licenced premises
- Applications may be considered from Sport Clubs associated with a school, church or university providing they are a not for profit club that are incorporated in their own right.
Key Dates: Closes on 7 October 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#sports #sportsfacilities #participation #healthandfitness #localsports