Funder: NSW – Sport
Grant Background: The key objectives of the Local Sport Grant Programme are to:
- Increase regular and on-going participation in sport
- Increase participation and access for women, girls and population groups under-represented in participation including, culturally and linguistically diverse communities, people with a disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Address barriers to participation in sport or structured physical activity
- Assist sport clubs to provide quality service to their members and meet community needs.
Applications must clearly demonstrate an identified need for the project and articulate how the project outcomes will be achieved.
$ Available: The maximum amounts available are:
- Sport Development: $2,000.00
- Community Sport Events: $5,000.00
- Sport Access: $5,000 .00
- Facility development $15,000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible for this grant program, applicants must be an Incorporated, not-for-profit grassroots sport clubs whose primary focus is to organise sporting activities; deliver ongoing sporting programs; and/or develop member’s skills.
Applications from Licenced Sporting Clubs may be considered providing the project directly benefits the sport, not the administration processes of the licenced club or upgrades of the licenced premises.
Applications may be considered from Sport Clubs associated with a school, church or university providing they are a not-for-profit club incorporated in their own right.
Key Dates: Closes on 19 November 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#sports #sportsfacilities #participation #healthandfitness #womeninsport #sportsclubs #communitysports #barrierstoparticipation