Funder: NSW – Sport
Grant Background: The $4.6 million Local Sport Grant Program aims to increase regular and ongoing participation opportunities in sport and active recreation in NSW.
This year’s program has been established to:
- target opportunities specifically for women and girls
- overall participation opportunities
- support local communities affected by drought.
The Local Sports Grant funding is available across all electorates in NSW.
There are four project types within the Program:
- Sport Development
- Community Sport Events
- Sport Access
- Facility Development.
The overall objectives of the Program are to:
- Increase regular and on-going participation in sport or structured physical activity.
- Address barriers to participation in sport or structured physical activity.
- Assist sport clubs provide quality service to their members.
- Increase the number of well-managed facilities that meet the needs of users.
$ Available: The maximum amounts available are:
- Sport Development: $2,000
- Community Sport Events: $5,000
- Sport Access: $5,000
- Facility development $15,000.
The minimum amount available is $250 for all project types with the exception being for facility development which has a minimum request of $1,000. The maximum available to any one organisation is $20,000 in a financial year.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this grant program, applicants must be an:
- Incorporated, not-for-profit grassroots ‘sport club’.
- Applications from Licenced Sporting Clubs may be considered providing the project directly benefits the sport and is not located within the licenced premises.
- Applications may be considered from Sport Clubs associated with a school, church or university providing they are a not for profit club and incorporated in their own right.
Key Dates: closes on 25 November 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#sports #sportsfacilities #participation #healthandfitness