Funder: Federal – Health
Grant Background: The purpose of the grant opportunity is to facilitate the development and delivery of macular disease diagnosis, management and care education and training resources for health professionals.
The overall objective of this grant opportunity is to develop nationally consistent education and training programs for health professionals to deliver appropriate management and care for people with macular disease.
$ Available: Up to $340 000.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation;
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Key Dates: closes 25 November 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#maculardisease #healthandwellbeing #eyehealth #education #educationalresources #prevention #healthprofessionals