Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The $50 million Manufacturing Modernisation Fund supports manufacturers to modernise, adopt new technologies, become more productive and create more jobs by co-funding capital investments and associated reskilling.
Modernisation can include technology upgrades, efficiency upgrades, such as energy or process optimisation, or more transformative changes to your business, which will allow you to produce new products or diversify into new markets.
The program aims to:
- support investment in efficient and transformative manufacturing processes by small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)
- support jobs growth and a more highly skilled workforce in the manufacturing sector.
$ Available: up to $1million
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- be an entity incorporated in Australia
- engage in trading activities that:
- form a sufficiently significant proportion of its overall activities; or
- are a substantial and not merely peripheral activity of the corporation
You must also:
- be a manufacturing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with up to 199 employees (headcount)
- clearly identify the level of job creation expected
- provide evidence from your board that the project is supported and you can complete the project and meet the costs of the project not covered by grant funding
Key Dates: closes 31 October 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#manufacturing #innovation #jobcreation #transformativechange #efficiency