Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Supply Chain Resilience Initiative provides up to $2 million to establish or scale a manufacturing capability or a related activity to address supply chain vulnerabilities for a critical product or input identified in the Sovereign Manufacturing Capability Plan.
Applicants should demonstrate how their project:
- builds a better understanding of critical supply chains
- works with industry to identify supply options to address vulnerabilities
- addresses vulnerabilities identified in the Sovereign Manufacturing Capability Plan
- incentivises Australian businesses to invest in capabilities through new equipment, technology, skills and processes.
$ Available: up to $2million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be non-tax-exempt
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- be an entity incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation
- If you are a trading corporation, your trading activities must:
- form a sufficiently significant proportion of the corporation’s overall activities as to merit it being described as a trading corporation; or
- are a substantial and not merely peripheral activity of the corporation.
Key Dates: Closes 12 August 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#manufacturing #innovation #valuechains #supplychain #efficiency #manufacturingcapability #criticalsupplychains #newtechnology #industryskills