Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Methane Emissions Reduction in Livestock: Research Grants support on-ground trials involving Australian producers to collect data on emissions and productivity impacts from the use of low-emissions feed technologies.
The objectives are to:
- engage livestock producers and build an evidence-base to support calculation of livestock emissions reductions and productivity outcomes (e.g. dose-responses) in livestock, from the use of feed technologies
- increase livestock producers’ and service providers’ experience with feed technology products
- verify claimed productivity and emissions reduction benefits
- leverage co-investment in technologies that have the potential to reduce livestock emissions
- support partnerships between producers and industry to advance emissions reduction in livestock.
$ Available: Up to $4million.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must have an Australian business number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- a co-operative.
Joint applications are acceptable and encouraged.
Key Dates: Closes on 6 July 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#methaneemissions #emissionsreduction #agriculture #research #aginnovation #livestockproducers #farmproductivity #feedtechnologies #environment