Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Manufacturing Collaboration Stream supports large-scale manufacturing projects with:
- business-to-business collaboration at their core and/or
- business-to-research collaboration at their core.
This stream will catalyse long-term transformation in the National Manufacturing Priority areas. It will focus private and public investment to help create the environment and incentives for Australian manufacturers to:
- scale up
- move towards higher value added activities
- become more competitive.
$ Available: Up to $200 000 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN). They can only accept applications:
- where your project aligns with one or more of the six National Manufacturing Priorities
- with a minimum of $60.6 million in eligible project expenditure
- where no more than 50% of your project is funded from Commonwealth funding sources
- where no more than 65% of your project is funded from all government sources (including Commonwealth, State and Territory and local)
- where your project shows the potential to expand or promote interstate or international trade
- where you provide letters of support from your project partners.
Key Dates: Closes 9 September 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #manufacturing #scalingup #collaboration #valueadding #business #australianbusiness #innovation #networking