Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Manufacturing Integration Stream will support projects that integrate Australian businesses into domestic and international value chains, propelling their goods and services into new markets and fostering Australia’s reputation as a modern manufacturing leader. It will encourage and facilitate linkages between local businesses and domestic and international firms, increasing scale, supply capacity, and the ability to innovate. It will also facilitate the adoption of product standards and greater sharing and transfer of knowledge.
$ Available: up to $20million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be non-tax exempt
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- an entity incorporated in Australia, including start-ups, and a trading corporation where your trading activities:
- form a sufficiently significant proportion of your overall activities as to merit it being described as a trading corporation; or
- are a substantial and not merely peripheral activity of your corporation.
Key Dates: Closes 29 March 2021
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#manufacturing #innovation #valuechains #transformativechange #efficiency #internationalcollaboration