Funder: Federal – Agriculture
Grant Background: The Murray–Darling Healthy Rivers Program (Small Grants) aims to support community-led, on-ground projects to improve the health and ecological condition of rivers and wetlands in the Murray–Darling Basin, whilst also supporting economic development and jobs.
The intended outcomes are:
- improved health and ecological conditions of rivers and wetlands in the Murray–Darling Basin
- improved community involvement in restoring the environmental health of the Murray–Darling Basin
- increased economic activity and employment in Basin communities as a result of grant funding.
$ Available: Up to $100 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Local Government
- Incorporated Association
- Sole Trader
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- Unincorporated Association.
Applications from consortia are acceptable.
Key Dates: Closes 06 October 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#communitygrants #communityprojects #healthyrivers #healthywetlands #environmentalhealth #economicsustainability #murraydarlingbasin #employmentopportunities