Funder: National Australia Bank Foundation
Grant Background: NAB Foundation Community Grants can help you safeguard your community with funding for projects that prepare for natural disasters, support long-term recovery and build resilience against future disasters. They fund local projects aiming to do one or more of the following:
- help people and places prepare for natural disasters
- assist in short and long-term recovery efforts
- build community resilience against future disasters
- strengthen the environment to be more resilient to natural disasters
- help communities reduce their climate risk.
$ Available: Up to $10 000.00.
Eligibility: Australian charities, social enterprises, community organisations with a charitable purpose or a local government or government-funded facility (such as a school or childcare centre) seeking funding for a program that furthers charitable purpose can apply for a grant to support a project, program or initiative.
Key Dates: Closes 31 March 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#communitygrants #communityprojects #disasterreadiness #naturaldisasters #communityresilience #reducingclimaterisk