Funder: Federal – Education
Scholarship Background: The National Careers Institute Partnership Grants program provides grants to assist organisations to deliver innovative career guidance services for people at all stages of their careers.
The objectives of the program are to:
- improve the quality of, and access to, locally based, personalised career guidance
- demonstrate the value of career guidance to those seeking to re-enter the workforce, change or further develop their careers, primary school students and students in years 7 to 10
- increase knowledge and create greater awareness of career paths and career guidance
- develop and deliver innovative locally based approaches to delivering career guidance services.
$ Available: Up to $525 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must have an Australian business number and be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a primary or secondary school that is registered with a state or territory authority
- an Australian local government agency or body
- an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body.
- Government schools without an ABN may apply using their state or territory department’s ABN.
- Joint applications are acceptable
Key Dates: Closes 23 June 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#education #careersadvice #careersguidance #careerchange #highschool #careerpaths #primaryschool