Funder: Federal – Department of Social Services
Grant Background: The Australian Government is inviting applications via an open competitive process to apply for grant funding under the National Disability Conference Initiative (NDCI) 2022–23. The NDCI is delivered as part of the activities supporting the aims in Australia’s Disability Strategy and assists in delivering improved outcomes for people with disability and their carers.
This grant opportunity provides grants to conference organisers to assist people with disability participate in nationally focused, disability related, conferences held in Australia. Grants will support eligible conference organisers to provide accessibility measures that will maximise the inclusion and participation of people with disability at their conference.
$ Available: Up to $10,000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- be the conference organiser
- confirm the conference will be held in Australia in the 2022–23 financial year
- hold a conference that is disability-related and nationally-focused
- not be receiving (or applying for) funding from another government source for the same activity and purpose that you are requesting NDCI funding for (that is to provide accessibility measures that will maximise the inclusion and participation of people with disability at their conference)
- be one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Incorporated Association
- Statutory Entity
- Unincorporated Association.
Key Dates: Closes 01 February 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#disability #inclusion #accessandequity #participation #disabilityconference #accessibility #peoplewithdisabilities #disabilitycarers