Funder: Federal – Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Grant Background: The National Foundation for Australia-China Relations will provide grants to develop, promote and strengthen understanding and engagement between Australia and China, including business and community stakeholders, in support of Australia’s national interests.
The objectives of the Foundation’s 2021-22 competitive grants program are:
- Promoting connections and practical cooperation
- Building understanding and exchange
- Showcasing Australian excellence
- Engaging Australia’s diverse communities
The Foundation invites applications that focus on the following key priority areas:
- Supporting Chinese international students to connect more with the broader Australian community and improve their experience of studying in Australia, and support education connections.
- Promoting engagement across Australia’s culturally and geographically diverse Chinese Australian communities to support connections that showcase Australian excellence or recognise the contributions of Chinese Australian communities to Australian society.
- Fostering constructive engagement and cooperation between Australia and China on environmental management, climate change and the transition to low emissions technologies.
$ Available: Up to $500,000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the purposes of GST
- be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia
- have an account with an Australian financial institution
- be located in Australia or Greater China
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia
- a company incorporated by guarantee
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an incorporated association
- a partnership
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- a publicly funded research organisation
- an individual who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian state or territory government body
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation.
Applications from consortia are acceptable.
Key Dates: Closes 6 December 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #mutualunderstanding #tradeandinvestment #collaboration #sharedinterests #strategicpartners