Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The National Soil Carbon Innovation Challenge: Feasibility Study Grants support successful applicants to conduct feasibility studies that demonstrate the technical viability and commercial potential of your soil carbon measurement solutions.
The objectives of the National Soil Carbon Innovation Challenge program are to:
- fast-track the development of lower-cost, accurate technical approaches to enable land managers to quantify the impact of their land management activities on soil organic carbon
- secure co-investment and foster partnerships that trial and deploy novel soil carbon measurement technological solutions.
$ Available: Up to $100,000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- a publicly funded research organisation
- an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body.
Other eligibility criteria apply.
Key Dates: Closes on 10 December 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#soilcarbon #innovation #feasibilitystudy #carbonmeasurement #landmanagement #primaryproduction #organiccarbon #collaboration