Funder: Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR)
Grant Background: Through the provision of grants, the aim of the News Corp Bushfire Fund Grant is to address a range of needs, including but not limited to:
- Community infrastructure and equipment that strengthens volunteer community groups and their activities;
- Emergency equipment and facilities;
- Mental health and wellbeing; and
- Rebuilding communities – from infrastructure repairs or upgrades, to governance, capacity building or operational support.
$ Available: Up to $25 000.00.
Eligibility: This support is for local not-for-profit organisations and community groups that are delivering locally led projects and activities to assist people in their recovery as a result of the 2019/2020 bushfires.
- Not-for-profit community-based organisations operating in rural areas of Australia in a Local Government Area (LGA) with a bushfire disaster declaration from September 2019 to January/February 2020;
- Organisations with an ABN or Incorporation Certificate;
- Organisations with and without Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) endorsement;
- An organisation is eligible to submit one application per grant round.
Key Dates: Closes 5 August 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#communityresilience #capacitybuilding #communityinfrastructure #bushfirecovery #volunteers #communitygroups #rebuildingcommunity #socialwellbeing