Funder: Federal – Health
Grant Background: The purpose of the grant opportunity is to improve the wellbeing of people with osteoporosis by increasing the availability of evidence-based information and to improve awareness and understanding in the community about osteoporosis and early symptoms.
The objective of the grant opportunity is to increase consumer awareness of osteoporosis and the importance of bone health in line with the priorities in the Action Plan. This includes increasing awareness and education of osteoporosis, with a focus on early prevention.
$ Available: Up to $275 000.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation;
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Key Dates: closes 25 November 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#osteoporosis #healthandwellbeing #consumerawareness #bonehealth #educationalresources #prevention