Funder: Federal – Health
Grant Background: The purpose of the Primary Care Rural Innovative Multidisciplinary Models (PRIMM) Grant Opportunity is to consult on and design feasible solutions to address specific Primary Health care service issues within local rural communities and regions.
PRIMM will provide funding to develop local, integrated, multidisciplinary models of primary care through a co-design process with local rural and remote communities. Proposals will have a multidisciplinary team focus, and support from key rural health service providers and communities is crucial.
Proposals will build on and integrate existing resources to deliver effective and sustainable primary care (including after hours care) within a region. Funding will support activities such as service design, community consultations, data analysis and financial model design.
$ Available: Up to $2.4million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
* have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
* be registered for the purposes of GST;
* have an account with an Australian financial institution; and be one of the following entity types:
* a company incorporated in Australia;
* a company incorporated by guarantee;
* an incorporated association; * a partnership;
* a joint (consortium) application with a lead organisation;
* a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation;
* an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Key Dates: Closes on 5 November 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#primarycare #ruralhealth #multidisciplinarymodels #codesign #ruralcommunities #remotecommunities #healthservices #afterhourscare #communityhealth