Funder: AgriFutures Australia
Grant Background: AgriFutures Australia has developed an exciting new pilot program focused on supporting producers to increase the uptake and adoption of technology within their agriculture, fishing or forestry business. Digital technologies are critical to increased productivity through optimising input use, more timely decision-making, labour savings, and improved market access.
The program is designed to work with existing producer networks, who know and understand the needs of producers in their region as well as producer maturity in terms of digital literacy and capacity for technology uptake.
In addition to having access to an online technology adoption hub and delivering a tailored workshop, eligible producer groups can develop a bespoke program to specifically support producers in their group to start or continue their technology adoption journey.
$ Available: Up to $20 000.00.
Eligibility: If you answer ‘yes’ to the following criteria, then you are eligible to apply.
- Is your organisation based in Australia?
- Does your group represent producer members (farmers, fishers or foresters)?
- Are you currently registered with an ABN?
- Does your group have at least 10 producers committed to participating in the program?
- Does your group have experience in managing grants, including financial and reporting systems?
- Would participation in the program genuinely benefit producers in your group?
Key Dates: Closes on 22 April 2021
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#onfarmtechnology #technologyadoption #agriculture #agribusiness #aginnovation #digitaltechnology #laboursaving