Funder: NSW – Education
Background: The Quality Learning Environments (QLE) program aims to support eligible early childhood education services to improve their learning environments to positively impact experiences and outcomes for preschool aged children.
Grants can be used to purchase resources and activities which improve physical or educational learning environments. This may include quality improvement initiatives to meet the needs of services impacted by bushfire and recent severe weather events or other emergency situations such as COVID-19.
Improvements to physical learning environments can include the completion of minor capital works and investment in infrastructure items. Improvements to the educational learning environment can include specialised educational programs and activities.
$ Available: Up to $15 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible for funding through the 2020 QLE program, a service must meet the following criteria:
- be a not-for-profit community preschool (centre-based or mobile) or not-for-profit long day care operating in NSW
- be an approved early childhood education and care service under the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations or the Supplementary Provisions Act
- deliver an early childhood education program designed by a degree qualified early childhood teacher in accordance with The Early Years Learning Framework under the National Partnership Agreement on Early Childhood Education
- be registered, or be willing to register, with The Department of Education (the department)’s Early Childhood Contract Management System (ECCMS)
- accept and comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Early Childhood Education Grants Program.
Key Dates: Closes 25 September 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#education #preschool #educationfacilities #educationprogrammes #longdaycare