Funder: Real Insurance
Grant Background: Real Insurance’s goal has been to protect the quality of people’s lives. They do this by providing insurance products that meet the needs of everyday Australians and offer peace of mind at an affordable price.
They know that real health for you and your family is only ever as good as the people who are providing it. And they know that finances are a key factor for families as well as insurance products and services. So with that in mind, they are helping to encourage the best people into the healthcare, business and finance industries by providing the Real Futures Grant.
$ Available: Up to $5 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must:
- be enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in any of the following areas:
- Business – including any business-related courses from any institution.
- Finance – including actuarial, statistics, accounting and general finance courses.
- Medicine – including medical and health sciences, surgery and medical research.
- Healthcare – including health and fitness-related specialties, sport sciences, health services assistance and international health.
- Specialist healthcare – including nursing, optometry, dentistry and pharmacy.
- Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply.
- You must have reached 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Other criteria apply.
Key Dates: Closes 31 October 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#makingadifference #tertiaryeducation #healthcareexcellence #businessexcellence #medicalexcellence #strivingforexcellence