Funder: NSW – Regional Arts
Grant Background: Recovery grants are designed to meet the medium-term recovery needs of artists, organisations and communities. Projects in this program should focus on activities that assist in recovery from bushfire, drought, and/or the impacts of COVID-19.
All RAF Recovery projects must be completed by 30 June 2024
The objectives of the Fund are to support and promote participation in, and access to, Australia’s arts and culture in regional and remote Australia by:
- Encouraging and supporting sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities;
- Developing partnerships and networks which leverage financial and/or in-kind support for specific projects and encourage ongoing collaboration;
- Developing audiences and broadening community engagement with the arts; and
- Increasing employment and professional development opportunities for, and raise the profile of, regional and remote artists.
$ Available: Up to $120 000.00.
- Individuals, groups and incorporated not-for-profit organisations.
- Applicants must reside in postcodes classified as regional using the Modified Monash Model Map. The applicant’s physical address must be MMM Classification 2 or above.
- Groups and organisations must either be legally incorporated and have an ABN, or have an auspice organisation manage their grant.
- Individual applicants must have an ABN or have an auspice organisation to manage their grant.
Key Dates: Closes 29 October 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#culturaldevelopment #innovativearts #artcollaboration #communityarts #communityengagement #sustainablearts