Funder: Federal – Infrastructure
Grant Background: The Regional Decentralisation Agenda – Securing Raw Materials Program provides businesses with up to $5 million to relocate or expand into regional areas and partner with a regional university or research organisation.
The program will:
- support research and development into innovative and locally sourced raw material supplies and capitalise on a region’s comparative advantages
- establish, secure and strengthen the supply of innovative or improved raw materials to Australian industry, particularly regional industries
- increase economic activity, diversity and jobs in regional areas, including by establishing new industry sectors, businesses and suppliers
- support and strengthen partnerships between industry and regional universities and research organisations.
$ Available: Up to $5million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be an entity incorporated in Australia that is a trading corporation.
Eligible projects include:
- supporting research and development of innovative or improved locally sourced raw material supplies including value-add or the use of existing known supplies for new purposes
- your business relocating from a capital city to a regional area or your business establishing a new operation, branch or outpost in a regional area
- having at least 10 full-time equivalent employees in your organisation who are relocating or commencing work in the regional area.
Key Dates: Closes 24 March 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#decentralisation #regionalbusiness #newbusiness #regionalexpansion #collaboration #industrypartnerships