Funder: NSW – Destination NSW
Grant Background: The Regional Event Fund – Incubator Event stream offers seed funding to events in Regional NSW to support their first and second years of activity. The stream supports innovative events that demonstrate sound organisational planning, have a unique alignment with the character and culture of the local region and which can demonstrate a broad appeal likely to promote tourism and attract overnight visitation.
The Incubator Event stream offers seed funding for activities that are likely to establish the event as a driver of visitation. Activities for which funding will be offered include, but are not limited to:
- Venue hire and other costs specific to the event, determined on a case by case basis
- Temporary event infrastructure (marquees, stages etc.) that is likely to improve the visitor experience
- Marketing and promotions
- Marketing, PR and digital specialist or consultancy fees subject to Destination NSW approval of a brief
- Brand design and development
- Attendee research.
$ Available: Up to $20,000.00.
Eligibility: The 2022 Incubator Event stream is available to events taking place between 1 January and 31 December 2022
To be eligible to receive funding through the Incubator Event stream:
- The event must have its first or second event in the year of funding. For the avoidance of doubt, an Incubator Event stream grant will only be offered to an event being held for the first or second time
- The event must be held in one of the six regional NSW Destination Networks geographical areas
- The event must have a minimum of 80% of its activities physically based in NSW
- The event must not receive funding from another Destination NSW regional event funding program in the same year
- The applicant must be the event owner, own the rights to the event and have relevant approvals for the event
- The event owner must be a sole trader, company, incorporated association, or trust entity
- The event owner must be financially solvent
- The event owner must hold public liability insurance
- The event owner must not have debts to the NSW Government
- The event owner must hold an Australian Business Number
- The event owner agrees to enter into a contract for funding with Destination NSW.
Key Dates: Closes 5 December 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#tourism #hospitality #events #regionalevents #incubatorevents #innovativeevents #economicdriver #visitationdriver