Funder: Federal – Australian Communications & Media Authority
Grant Background: The Regional & Small Publishers Innovation Fund is seeking proposals that achieve one or more of the following outcomes:
- improve the capacity of publishers and content service providers to generate revenue from the production of civic and public interest journalism (for example, advertising or subscription revenue)
- support business improvement activities that sustain or strengthen the financial position of publishers and content service providers by:
- increasing readership or distribution; and/ or
- reducing operating costs through more efficient business practices
- encourage innovation and experimentation in digital journalism.
$ Available: Up to $400 000.00.
Eligibility: The 2020 Round will be open to regional and metropolitan publishers and content service providers that:
- are an incorporated company
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and are registered for GST
- are a publisher/ content service provider
- for metropolitan applicants only: have annual turnover of less than $30 million.
Key Dates: Closes 22 May 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#regionalpublishers #communicationinnovation #businesssustainability #smallpublishers