Funder: NSW – Sport
Grant Background: The NSW Government has committed $50 million to the Regional Sport Facility Fund over two-years, helping create spaces and facilities that enable communities to enjoy and take part in sport.
The Fund will:
- assist eligible organisations to develop quality core sport infrastructure that will meet the current and future needs of the community.
- will support the development of well-designed and utilised new and improved sport infrastructure projects that can directly impact and support participation and performance opportunities in sports at all levels.
- will focus on sporting facilities that deliver the best outcomes for the community. It will ensure that the best possible value for money is achieved.
The key objectives of the Fund are to:
- increase the number and type of sporting facilities;
- improve the standard of existing sporting facilities;
- increase participation in sport.
$ Available: Up to $1million. For projects costing more than $1 million, a 25 percent financial co-contribution of the grant amount requested will be required. For all other projects, a financial co-contribution will be considered favourably.
Eligibility: Your organisation is:
- a local government authority in Regional NSW, Lord Howe Island and the Unincorporated Far West
- a State Sporting Organisation, State Sporting Organisation for People with Disability or the National Sporting Organisation where the state body is part of a unitary governance model
- an incorporated, community-based, notfor-profit sporting organisation (clubs and associations whose primary purpose is to organise sporting activities/ deliver sport programs) and organisations providing sport and recreation programs that benefit the community, such as PCYCs, YMCA and YWCA
- an organisation that owns and administer public parklands
- a private enterprise (for-profit organisation).
Key Dates: closes on 26 February 2021
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#sports #sportsfacilities #sportsparticipation #healthandfitness