Funder: NSW – Environment
Grant Background: Remanufacture NSW is offering funding opportunities to support the NSW resource recovery sectors response to changes brought about by the decision to ban the export of unbeneficiated waste plastic, paper, glass and tyres. Remanufacture NSW ensures New South Wales is leading by example and maximising recycling and reuse activities and keeping materials within the productive economy.
The program targets the waste materials subject to the export ban: plastic, paper, glass and tyres.
Under Stream 1 the establishment of new recycling infrastructure and equipment will be co-funded. Under Stream 2 innovative trials to address waste export ban materials will be co-funded.
$ Available: Up to $5million.
Eligibility: The following organisations are eligible to apply:
- An Australian entity or partnership incorporated under the Corporations Act 2001.
- A council, regional organisation of councils or other, local government-controlled organisation.
- A state government entity.
- An Australian research institution can be a tertiary education institution, a government agency established for research, a cooperative research centre, an institute or centre of research or a privately owned and accredited research facility.
- A non-government/not-for-profit organisation with an established legal status, or those without legal status that can have grant funds administered by another organisation with legal status
Key Dates: Closes on 26 March 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#remanufacture #innovation #industrialecology #resourcerecovery #recycling #reuse #industry #environment #environmentalinnovation #productiveeconomy #infrastructure